Welcome to Chandon Estates, LLC
We are Real Estate Investors in the South Florida area. We are currently focusing on homes that have 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 3 bathrooms. This is considered the newlywed and small family market. We seek out any-and-all distressed and/or abandoned homes. For Sale Buy Owner properties are also on our radar. Any condition, any type. Single family houses, town houses, villas, duplexes, multi-family homes, condos and apartments.
To all visitors. We are always looking for aggresive, motivated , and hungry . Click on the link that refers to you and fill out the form provided below.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our list of team members. If you are one of the following, please send us an email to ChandonEstatesLLC@gmail.com.
- Real Estate Agent - If you are prepared to make up to 15 offers a week, and have approximately 25 properties of any type and condition you want to move, please apply with that list.
- Title Agent - If you have worked with real estate investors in the pass and are prepared to assist in fast closing, we want you on our team.
- Investment Banker - If you are part of your banks Commercial Banking Department, we want to you to drop us a line.
- Certified Public Accountant - Are you also a Real Estate Investor? Then you know the kind of tax planning assistance that we need.
- Mortgage Broker - If you know what "B", "C", "D" paper and non-conforming loans are, then we want you on our team.
- Insurance Agent - Have you ever handled insuring investment buildings? Then let's do business together.
- Attorney - Are you also a Real Estate Investor? Then you are intimately aware of the kind of protection we need.
- General Contractor/Sub Contractor - If you've worked with Real Estate Investors who respect your dedication to the project, we want you and your crew.
We are also offering a special "ChandonEstatesLLC@gmail.com. Again, the lead must result in us successfully closing the deal in order for you to receive the finder's fee. The finder's fee will only be awarded to the first person to submit the lead. We will eventually have in place a way for you to log in and track your leads." finder's fee. If you supply us a lead to a property that results in us successfully closing the deal, we will pay you at least $500. Please, submit your leads to
BuyerFields marked with * are required.
SellerFields marked with * are required.
What is a bird dog?
Real Estate Investors are always "on the hunt" for distressed properties to turn into good deals. Because they can't be everywhere all the time, Real Estate Investors rely on family, friends, and people that are constantly traveling the area to inform them of a For Sale Buy Owner (FSBO) sign that pops up or a seemingly abandoned home in the neighborhood. These ones that search out these distressed properties are affectionately called "Bird Dogs". And an appreciative Real Estate Investor will compensate their "Bird Dogs" with a finder's fee. If you supply us a lead to a property that results in us successfully closing the deal, we will pay you $500.
Fill out the form below. If we are able to close on the deal below, we will contact you to arrange payment.Fields marked with * are required.
Have questions about how we can help you? Please, call or email us.
We are also on the following social networks.